[muglo] Re: [Bulk] Re: multiple copies of emails

  • From: Theresa Roth <theresaroth@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 19 Mar 2014 08:55:43 -0400

In my case, all emails sitting on the server were sent regularly throughout
the day as if the notification that an email had been downloaded and read
did not make it to the server. At times, I received all 50 of them before I
got the bright idea to go to the server and manually delete them so they
could not be re-downloaded. However, now Entourage doesn¹t download unless I
reboot. This is so frustrating.

Theresa