[muglo] Re: Bargains

  • From: Wayne Dobson <pwdobson@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 6 Jan 2010 12:18:55 -0500

In a way, I feel sorry for todays generation growing up with all of
the technology available. I grew up with no TV, X-box, computer,
internet, cell phone, portable media players, etc. I was forced to
read books and listen to radio dramas while using my imagination to
carry me to far-off places.
When my curiosity got the better of me and I couldn't find the answer
in the library, I, like George Couckuyt, grabbed a screwdriver and
tore it apart.
It's a sad reflection on the priorities of our society when you can
accurately gauge someone's age by the quality of their grammar, and
ability to read.
On Jan 6, 2010, at 10:20 AM, Ralph and Joan Winfield wrote:

> We still have a stereo and turntable that was a Heath kit. Ralph built
> it about 1965. It still works well, with a few bumps along the way.
> And
> turntables are coming back in now, just when I want to get rid of all
> the old discs.
>
> Joan

Wayne Dobson
pwdobson@xxxxxxxxxx