[muglo] Apple TV, etc.

  • From: joseph nolan <josephnolan1@xxxxxx>
  • To: muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 04 Aug 2009 12:48:30 -0400

I'm finding the conversation on ATV quite interesting as i have been
thinking of buying one myself. I am just wondering when I will run out
of input ports in my TV. (I have a Video game platform, Digital box,
Stereo system, DVD), and soon the ATV. That may take some homework as
I want "on demand" access to all of them. Speaking of having lots of
wires laying around, has anybody been using or considering wireless
stereo speakers. I was looking at the Sonos, but it appears to
possibly duplicate some of the wifi capabilities I may already have
through my macs, airport, and possibly Apple TV. Any thoughts on
Wireless speaker systems?
Best wishes,
Joe Nolan