[muglo] Re: Apple Lightning cables failing due to corrosion

  • From: GeorgeC <grandbender@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 4 Mar 2014 15:54:36 -0500

They look like they suffered from electrical arcing or overheating?
The one on the left shows evidence of distortion in the cable. Apparently this
is a common occurrence. The insulation breaks down and the wires can
potentially separate or short.
I think they deserve a trip to the Apple store.

Sent from my iDevice