[muglo] Re: Aperture on unsupported mac

  • From: Chris <chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 25 Sep 2008 23:00:01 -0400

Hi Chris,
I'm guessing that you already ran the installer and got it installed
on the iMac. It just won't run?
If that is the case, download the Aperture 1.5.6 updater from
http://www.apple.com/support/downloads/aperture156update.html
and run it.  It should now open just fine. I have installed Aperture
on an iMac G4/700mhz, although it was a year or two ago, and I can't
recall exactly how I did it.
If you can't get it to install at all, you may need to use Pacifist.
Chris