[muglo] Re: 7200s in local graveyard?

  • From: Tee Cashmore <tee.cashmore@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 09 Jan 2004 11:46:27 -0500

Susan N. Dunbar wrote:

>Central Secondary in London was a large Mac user as is/was the
>Engineering Faculty at UWO.
>
>also try phoning Terry Steeper ... he was doing work with some school
>boards and Macs methinks.
>
>other that the above sorry can't help you.
>
>take care
>
>Susan
>
>On 9 Jan, 2004, at 11:00 AM, Rob VanHooren wrote:

Susan,
I don't believe Terry ever did any work for local school boards, but I
did. Terry & I were working with a Red Deer, Alta. board.
Central only called me in for Apple //s in their Music Dept. As to UWO
I've only done stuff for various Profs, usually in the humanities,
although Robarts were using an Apple // in one lab.
BTW Terry Steeper is no longer available by phone, unless you have his
new private unlisted number. He's too busy with the wireless installations.
TTFN,
TeeC