[leasbirds] Re: A two peregrine falcon day

  • From: Anthony Hewetson <fattonybirds@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leasbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 8 Sep 2015 08:06:09 -0500

Greetings Manuel;

Could you send me numbers on the waterfowl, waders, and shorebirds at
Tahoka Lake?

Thanks; Anthony

On Mon, Sep 7, 2015 at 10:18 PM, Manuel T. De Leon <
leftyandpanchodog@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

While out in the field in Floyd County, NE of Floydada, I saw two
peregrine falcons about 1 mile apart. This was Friday, September 4th.

Today, September 7, 2015, there were lots of waterfowl, waterbirds (white
faced ibis, cattle egret, great blue heron) and shorebirds, peeps,
yellowlegs, avocets, etc. at Tahoka Lake. I also heard one sora.

Hope all had a great holiday weekend.

Cheers!

Manuel T. De Leon, Lynn County