[leasbirds] A reminder about the LEAS-sponsored talk on Tuesday

  • From: Anthony Hewetson <fattonybirds@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leasbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 30 Oct 2015 09:28:52 -0500

Greetings All:

Our quarterly public meeting is coming up on Tuesday. Dr. Robert Cox,
Associate Professor of Habitat Restoration Ecology, will be lecturing. His
work has focused on large-scale restoration projects and on large-scale
factors involved in the loss of both native plant communities and rare, endemic
species.

The meeting is on Tuesday, 3 November 2015, at the Lubbock Garden and Arts
Center (parking at 44th and University). Folk will start gathering, for
chitchat and whatnot at 6:30 PM. The presentation will start at 7:00 PM.

It would be fantastic to see a lot of LEAS members at this event: I see far
too many of you far too infrequently:)

Anthony Hewetson
President and Treasurer,
Llano Estacado Audubon Society