[openbeos] Re: Duplicate e-mails? (Off-topic)

  • From: "Ryan Leavengood" <leavengood@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 1 Apr 2008 15:50:17 -0400

On Tue, Apr 1, 2008 at 3:33 PM, Dennis d'Entremont
<dennis.dentremont@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I noticed that too with Koki's message about the updated GSoC flyer.

In that case Koki had sent the message to two different mailing lists
(openbeos and haiku-development), both of which most of us subscribe
to, hence the two messages. :)

I'm not sure what happened with Jonathon, but as long as you aren't
hitting "Send" 5 times yourself I don't think there is much you can
do. We will just deal with it. For what it is worth I only see one
example of this message ;)

Regards,
Ryan