[GeoStL] Re: xitaqua

  • From: Sara Gomer <outdoorlady79@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 1 Aug 2004 21:26:52 -0700 (PDT)

-
He wasn't kidding.  he joined the other "spare list" Glenn had laying around
and unsubscribed from this one.  He posted a group hunt to it and carried out
of group hunt of one today at some waypoint which I believe to be Expensive
Real Estate but didn't look it up for sure.

He said he even had to turn his GPS on!!

Actually here is what he said..........

"Hello Sara, Glenn and the fourth person :
I have great news. Are you guys ready ? . You might want to sit down.

I went group caching for GCA9DE, and nobody showed up !.

I had to take extreme measures and turn-on my GPS. YES, that's right !

I want to put another group cache together for this coming Sunday.....I
thinking going to Troy.

Cheers !
xitaqua."

Barbara Kryvko <barbarastl@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
-
That's not happy news. I thought he was just kidding.