[GeoStL] Re: water resistant paper

  • From: "Ryan Welker" <ryan.welker@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 27 Dec 2007 19:54:50 -0600

I have been using Rite in the Rain products for several years now, but not
for caching. Some ink pins (mainly the gel type) don't work well on the
paper but pencils work. They do sell packs of paper that can be printed on
by a laser printer or copy machine. Sometimes Basspro sells them but I
normally get them online.
 -ryan

On Dec 27, 2007 11:10 AM, Mike Miesner <mmeese1@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I haven't used this in a cache before, but this is a water resistant
> paper.
> I'm not sure of a local supplier.
>
> http://www.riteintherain.com/
>
> mmeese
>

> On Dec 27, 2007 10:32 AM, Brian and Sue Steele <smilingsteeles@xxxxxxxxx>
> wrote:
>
> > Has anybody used this type of paper for their caches?  If so, what brand
> > did you use and where can I get it?  I need to do some maintenance on a few
> > of my caches.  Thanks!
> > Sue

Never tell people how to do things. Tell them what to do and they will
surprise you with their ingenuity.
    -George S. Patton (1885 - 1945)