[GeoStL] Re: was NGR: Conceal and Carry NOW: where's my moderator?

  • From: Glenn Nash <GLNash@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 09 Oct 2007 16:08:16 -0500

-
Cause when I made the list, there was no SLAGA anything. Just , geocaching and no one around knew what it was. The list was meant for anyone, everywhere that geocached (all 30 or so folks) could sign up. We have people from all over the country still here.

to start a list go to the freelists.com site and fill out the forms. takes a little while and they will send you a welcome note and you are off and running. Unfortunately, once a list is set up, the name cant be changed. Thats another reason the name is not slaga@ . Over the years, no one has ever wanted to do anything differently so, here we are. We have tried several different times to set up the slaga forums on the geostl.com but no one would visit them. seems people around here like email. KC on the other hand, never took to the KCGeocaching email list. When I set up the forums, Boom.... everyone came out of the woodwork to play.

Andrew Senger wrote:
-
If we have to pick, why not make a new one:  SLAGA-NGR

On a side note, why wasn't it slaga@xxxxxxxxxxxxx ?  geocaching@ seemed very
generic when I signed up.

Andrew