[GeoStL] Re: was NCR-HTML Now IMM

  • From: Mike Lusicic <lusicic@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 18 May 2006 21:48:38 -0500

-

Well, since the guy is the one who is ALWAYS wrong, they will probably have
to take one a long to take the blame if something goes wrong, so I don't
think you need to worry about the law suit.

Of course, if a guy doesn't come along, then nothing CAN go wrong. So I
guessthey are just trying to avoid tragedy, and no court will blame them for
that. And that would make perfect sense to an activist judge.

Jack Anderson wrote: - You might smell a lawsuit but what you won't smell in
pizza. GC-RGS <gc-rgs@xxxxxxxxxx>[1] wrote: - Wait a minute!!!! Isn't there
some discrimination going on here? Is this legal? I think I smell a lawsuit!
----- Original Message ----- From: "LuAnn" To: Sent: Thursday, May 18, 2006
5:20 PM Subject: [GeoStL] Re: was NCR-HTML Now IMM - Yay!!! Ladies day
out!!!Toss out some dates. LuAnn "Bridget E. Griffin" wrote: - Don't leave
me!!!!=20 -----Original Message----- From:
geocaching-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx[2][mailto:geocaching
-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx[3]]On Behalf Of tklnhl &kyd Sent: Thursday, May 18,
2006 1:54 PM To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx[4] Subject: [GeoStL] Re: was
NCR-HTML Now IMM - Hey-- I'll drive. (Got a new ride but it eats gas as we
breathe air. But it's 4 wheel drive -- we could just plow down a few
sheltersand sift through the rubble.) YOU do the puzzles LOL! Anyone else?
(Chickcachers only) My husband is expecting a work shut down soon and plans
to put up a "free"=20 above ground pool in our yard that week. I'm available
then! I travel best with "strangers". People I know tend to get on my
nerves.I'm thinkin' this is doable... Nancy ----- Original Message -----
From: "LuAnn" To: Sent: Thursday, May 18, 2006 1:17 PM Subject: [GeoStL] Re:
was NCR-HTML Now IMM - Now you're talkin'!!!! I found Shelter I, Shelter II,
well, I had=20 really planned to go in there and show those Indiana peeps
howit's=20 done...*sigh* ... oh well. I AM going back but I really want to
figure=20 some of his puzzle caches and make a sweep of it. I am
available=20Mon-Thursday (translate to work every Fri-Sat-Sun) LuAnn tklnhl
&kyd wrote: - When my family asked what I wanted to do for Mother's Day I
said , "Go to Indy and look for Shelter II" .. they didn't believe me. I
offered "the shelter one" in Springfield (I can't remember the name) as=20
analternative and they didn't believe that either. Instead we went to my
mom's house and ate fried chicken. Saw that you "took one for SLAGA" there
and I had to read your log out loud to the fam. Didn't see you checking in
onShelter III though... Should we organize a chickcacher roadtrip? That
mightbe fun ... Nancy ----- Original Message -----=20 From: "LuAnn" To:
Sent:Thursday, May 18, 2006 11:11 AM Subject: [GeoStL] Re: NCR-HTML editor
problems - It's called Intimidating.... GCP5ZX...Please!!!! Stop the
insanity!!!!!! **************************************** For List Info or To
//www.freelists.org/list/geocaching[5] Missouri Caches Scheduled to be
Archived http://tinyurl.com/87cqw[6]
268.6.0/342 - Release Date: 5/17/2006