[GeoStL] Re: very quiet indeed.

  • From: Glenn <Glenn@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 20 Aug 2004 15:11:10 -0500

-
If it's not one thing its another .. LOL.

Russ the bottomfeeder it quite knowledgeable about such things and has been
looking into the site and is thinking about it.

One it the things that is just as important as having technical skill is
having content and/or folks to do enough research to find interesting
things to highlight on the site.  ANYONE with a good story, tips, hints,
info on butt rot, or ticks... please submit them .  If slaga can't use
them, MoGeo could.  Having fresh content is the reason people come back to
any site.  Providing fresh content  is something everybody could so if they
were so inclined. PLEASE.... submit stuff to the site of your choice. (OK,
here are your valid choices,  SLAGA www.geostl.com or www.MoGeo.com   hint,
hint)

I haven't been able to look at the maps yet. Even tho i have been off the
last 3 days, i have spent nearly all of the time catching up and getting
the mogeo forums   working  http://mogeo.forumflash.com/index.php .   I am
not a "forum thinking person" but apparently KC is and they have been quite
busy chatting about stuff and now the Kansas folks are starting to get in
on it.  It has been a learning experience. I am trying to link the forums
in with the Mogeo site to provide some "content". We'll see how it goes.
But anyway, I need to go look at jims maps now. TaTa for now.

glenn

At 02:09 PM 8/20/2004, tklnhl wrote:

>-
>Geesh ..  some people are NEVER  happy  LOL  Too much chit-chat and there
>are messages that  there's too much chit-chat. No chit-chat a and there are
>messages about that. I tell ya ..   Slagites are a fickle bunch ..  (maybe
>THAT will get someone going ...) heh-heh
>
>Has anyone stepped up to take over the SLAGA site? If not does that mean it
>will disappear totally? It would be a shame to see it go by the by. If we
>throw $$ at it would that help? Some of us know nothing about anything
>relating to websites -- or much of anything else for that matter. BUT, it
>doesn't mean we don't appreciate it.
>
>Nancy

Subject field