[GeoStL] Re: *tap, tap* Is there anybody out there?

  • From: Scott Bevis <sbevis2@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 19 Feb 2014 09:19:12 -0800 (PST)

Susan and I some of the Grant Trail caches when we were in town a couple of
months ago. There is a lot of runner/walker/bicycle traffic. We spent a lot of
time standing waiting for traffic to clear before whipping out the GPS. It was
easy terrain though. Nice time had overall.

________________________________
Date: Wed, 19 Feb 2014 08:39:07 -0800
From: lonnie_williams_01@xxxxxxx
To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Where you looking at?

I am curious on how other people decide what is a good area and what is not for
a cache run.  We keep away from the trails that require a bike.  Takes to long
to walk.

I am currently working on trying to get a lot of the challenges completed that
we are working on at the moment.

Lonnie...