[GeoStL] Re: pntball

  • From: Arlene Jones <shitsngrins@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2013 08:49:47 -0600

I like the Garmin Brail, it has a large screen and the touch trail is a nice
feature.
 Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2013 08:43:32 -0600
From: potbellystove@xxxxxxxxx
To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [GeoStL] Re: pntball

    Sorry for the invasion.  It should not happen again from that
    address.

    One thing we have never had a lot of is SPAM from  unauthorized
    postings to the list.  The list software we use is pretty good about
    catching most of it.

    The spammers, scammers and never ending list of requests to help
    feed some  miniature pot belly pigs on the farm can stay on
    FacePlant,  TheirSpace, Meetover and any other of the popular
    systems of the day.

    Lots of people get hacked. The hackers are a clever lot. The might
    get in here once but not twice from now on.

    Back to your regularly scheduled topic of the day. Whats the best
    GPS for my blind grandma to use to help her drive to the store. She
    doesn't need anything too fancy.

    Anybody seen my midget pig food?

    glenn

    The maillist  guy.