[GeoStL] Re: looking for someone to geocache?????

  • From: mark whocares <pntball@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 10 Nov 2002 19:05:17 -0800 (PST)

-
it originally was layed flat on the ground face down
close to the plate but it might have been moved to the
pile.i do that to find out how curious people are when
they are out in the woods.have been doing it for years
at campsites in southern missouri on the jack's fork
river and have had many responses.it just shows how
many people flip over stones to see what they
are.usually i include my e-mail address on the stone
and ask where they from and how they ran into my
message rock(kinda like a mini survey).so if the rock
was in the pile it wasn't ment to be just close to the
spot.sorry dave i will move it off the pile soon as i
can:(