[GeoStL] Re: iPhone caching

  • From: "Jim Bensman" <junkmailno@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 10 Jan 2010 13:12:40 -0600

-
How is it and other GPS phones for hiding a cache?  In the last couple of
years I've started noticing (mostly new cachers) having all their
coordinates significantly off.  I have speculated they were hiding them with
a GPS enabled phone and GPS phones were not good for hiding caches.  Is
there any factual basis to my speculation?

Jim Bensman
"Nature Bats Last"

from this