[GeoStL] Re: honour among thieves

  • From: "tnands" <sydstyr@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 17 Mar 2007 18:28:27 -0500

-
That's when, depending on the "Tone" of the inquiring email,  I'd be tempted
to email back:
"Are you issued a real or imaginary badge when you become part of the 'Cache
Police?" Include a list of questionably placed caches so they could go dig
'em up.

Just tempted. I wouldn't actually do something like that. Just think about
it "out loud" here. :+)

Nancy