[GeoStL] Re: group cache anyone?

  • From: Dan Henke <thunder_monk@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 2 Nov 2002 06:18:08 -0800 (PST)

Just goes to show what you miss when you don't read
your email for one night :(....The boys and I are
going to JC to visit my folks and I plan on doing some
of the Columbia caches hopefully this morning. I think
we are going to try and do all of the caches in the
Rockbridge area and some of those to the south....also
I am thinking of placing another cache in JC this
weekend. If you happen to be up that way I will look
for any and all of you.

Just something for your pleasure and information. The
"Hometown Memories" cache in Taos MO has an added
bonus Sunday if you are in the area. The parish there
is putting on it's annual "Fall Supper" which is an
all you can eat affair of some of the best food in the
world :) ...Of course I am biased

If you are up in the area I should be in Rockbridge
around 10:30 or so

Dan (Thunder)

if not have a great weekend

--- Elkie <elkcooker44@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Alton sounds great. I've not done any of those yet.
> With working all weekend I cant get out of town so
> easy :(
>
> Elkie

HotJobs - Search new jobs daily now
http://hotjobs.yahoo.com/