[GeoStL] Re: [geocache] Help with a big travel bug

  • From: Michael Rogers <mrogers07@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 5 Mar 2007 09:55:59 -0800 (PST)

-
I think you refer possibly to "Polly the Pin"...

  Trillian and I brought it to the SLAGA fall picnic so someone could take it
to the STL Bowling Hall of Fame...we gave it to the geocacher that goes by "The
Cat"

  "Polly the Pin" is referenced by this number: TBPM8E

  -Michael (Arthur & Trillian)

"Bridget E. Griffin" <Bridget.Griffin@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
  -
Hey, Strider, haven't we seen that travel bug before?????