[GeoStL] Re: donuts

  • From: Mike Lusicic <lusicic@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 11 Jun 2005 00:40:04 -0500

-
This is revolting. Here I am where I first sampled Krispy Cream before they came to St. Louis. And there is a place here called Tater Nut that makes Krispy Cream taste like the stuff you buy at the grocery store that has been laying around for a couple of days. This place closes when they sell out the goods for the day, and that is usually well before noon. On a weekday, the folks heading into Keesler drop in and clean them out before the day even starts, and now we are down here getting ready for Arlene to hit. Maybe I need to get out REAL early and get over there while there is still electricity. It isn't supposed to come ashore until Saturday afternoon. So maybe they will be baking in the morning.....

Glenn wrote:

-
EXACTLY!! Specially Krispy Cream ones.

glenn

At 06:24 PM 6/10/2005, Debra Younger wrote:

There is no time limit on eating donuts!

chiefgirl