[GeoStL] Re: cache-sense (similiar to spider-sense?)

  • From: GC-RGS <gc-rgs@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 26 Jan 2003 09:57:10 -0600

-
And remember, the BM's are always the same physical shape and size, and
normally flush with the ground. I don't mean to imply that that make them
easy. I've looked for some and never found them but I'm sure you can
probably smell them when you're 25' away.

As other said, the cache containers can be any shape, size, color, fake
rock, etc and then hidden up, under, inside, or no telling where. You've
found 4 so keep looking for the 1-1's and it won't take long and you'll
recognize the rocks that don't look natural, or the pile of sticks or bark
pilled up. It won't be long and finding the caches will be easier that
finding the BM's.

Rich