[GeoStL] cache page changes

  • From: Glenn Nash <Glenn.GeocachingAdmin@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "St. Louis Area Geocachers" <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 22 Dec 2005 15:39:42 -0600

-
I just noticed some changes in the cache pages.  The GC number is now in
a very noticeable  place in the upper right hand corner and there have
been some changes in the attribute things. If you submit a cache page
with no attributes selected the system will notify you and give you a
chance to add some.  I think also if you have a 1 for difficulty
selected it may suggest the handicapped attribute if applicable. There
may be more changes that I haven't found yet. Groundspeak has been
playing with the coding a little the last few days.

Glenn