[GeoStL] any TBs going to Colorado

  • From: "Gale R. Nie" <showme69@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 17 Mar 2007 22:57:09 -0500

-
I recently grabbed Pinhead from ramalion to help it complete it's goal of going
to the Pinhead Institute in CO when I head that way in May.  If anyone who's
coming to MOGA has a TB that needs to head to CO or out west, look me up at
MOGA and I'll be glad to help the bugs along.  I'll be bringing Pinhead to MOGA
for a visit also.  We'll see everyone there.
Gale