[GeoStL] Re: ...also announcing my new "addition"

  • From: Glenn <Glenn@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 22 Jun 2005 20:53:14 -0500

-
We have been looking at these lightweight trailers also. Jo really likes them. Now we can come see one in person. Where you gonna be camping again??

glenn

At 12:55 AM 6/22/2005, Jeff the Blue Bead Man wrote:

-
Here it is...this one is for Bernie, but everyone is invited to read along...

While driving to Texas, I got to check out the Aliner camping trailers at a RV place in Springfield, MO.

Who wants to go camping this weekend??? Or any other time in the near future? Let me know and we'll see what we can set up!

I'm SO excited!

-Jeff, the Blue Bead Man