[GeoStL] Re: You know...

  • From: Laura Million <laura.million21@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 30 Nov 2011 07:25:52 -0600

Woke up this morning with PI on my face. Daughter broke out yesterday with
it between her fingers. The only place we could have gotten it was while
cutting down our Christmas tree on Sunday. I pulled off a dead vine. I
guess the vine wasn't as dead as I thought. I hate PI on the face. Over
dosing on Benadryl and PI gel. Merry Christmas! :-P

Laura
2_cats