[GeoStL] Re: WAS Re: Geocaching with a laptop NOW Happy Birthday

  • From: Eric & Dayna East <believer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 12 Dec 2003 09:20:06 -0600

Happy birthday to you both! Dayna's turning the big 3 7 tomorrow. I'll
bet she wishes she could back up a few too! The poor girl turned 30 on
Friday the 13th. I sent her black balloons with a card reading: "You're
turning 30 on Friday the 13th, this CAN NOT be a good thing!" She didn't
see the humor in it! LOL

I don't think that Bruce could find that cache, or RGS for that matter.
It would be cool to get one hidden in space though!

Eric