[GeoStL] WAS: No chat last night NOW: Chat Pirates

  • From: "Mike Griffin" <griff@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 31 Jan 2003 09:12:57 -0600

-
I went in there the other night and there were 3 people in there using a
room called gd-rc. One of the users had a name that was not appropriate. I
think there are those who look for chat rooms unmonitored where if they
setup their own channel they can kick anyone out they want. This allows them
to do illegal stuff.
I did a finger and one was from Bell South ADSL connection. The other 2 were
from a mom and pop ISP. Is there a way we can limit the access to chat??

I also would like to see a Thursday Night chat session. I did not know it
was to be each week.