[GeoStL] Re: Vacation update

  • From: "Jim Bensman" <junkmailno@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 12 Jun 2008 23:23:32 -0500

-
Looks like you did not go up into the Tetons.  The most beautiful place I
have ever been is Hurricane Pass, Lake Solitude is also spectacular.  I
spent 2 summers in the Tetons.  One year it snowed in the middle of August
and the other the middle of September.  I am glad there are now grizzlies in
the Tetons.   Did you see or hear wolves in Yellowstone?  I still remember
seeing wolves in Denali National Park and a park in Anchorage.  Those are
some of my fondest memories.

By the way, do you know what teton means in French?  The French named the
range based on the Grand, Middle, and South Tetons.

Jim Bensman
"Nature Bats Last"

Go Obama!