[GeoStL] Re: Vacation Update #3

  • From: Glenn <potbellystove@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 20 Jun 2008 19:42:59 -0500

-
i wish i could take pictures as good as bernie.

On Jun 20, 2008, at 7:23 PM, Laura Million wrote:

-
Bernie,
Those are some incredible pictures. Do you use a zoom lens or can you really get that close to them? All we saw in Colorado is a couple of deer and a fox. I
guess we have to venture further west.

Laura
2_cats

Quoting Bernie <happykraut@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>:

Hi, all. We have left Yellowstone and are now camped at Hermiston,
Oregon. Yellowstone was great. We saw wolves, including pups, on
three different occasions. Also saw grizzlies and cubs. Got to see
a Ram very very close up. Tomorrow we are headed for Leavenworth,
Washington. The original plan was Portland, but decided to bypass
it. We have vacationed there in the past. Leavenworth is a town
that looks like you are in Bavaria. Have seen it before, but am
looking forward to another visit. That's all for now.  Bernie

More pictures below.

http://picasaweb.google.com/happykraut1/VACATIONUPDATE3

Laura Million
Faculty Technology Center