[GeoStL] Re: Using GPS on planes

  • From: "TKLNHL" <sydstyr@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 10 Dec 2003 13:33:02 -0600

-
"The Rhino is one that is not allowed to be used on planes because of its
radio capabilities"

" ... could be that it was attempting to send out his coords
location (one of the cool things about the Rino's) and was being picked up
by or interferring with something in the plane. "

So now I'm thinking that that $79.00 "failure to stop at a red light" ticket
(which was BOGUS BTW) that *I* got is nuttin' compared to the federal
charges my husband  might have in HIS future.  I guess we'll just go off and
hang our married heads in shame at not knowin' better ...    or maybe I'll
claim I never met the guy, never seen him before in my life!

Nancy dropping the "L" from my NHL

Subject field