[GeoStL] Re: Summer News - Pt. 2

  • From: "Jack Konecker" <jackkonecker@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 22 Jun 2005 22:25:50 -0500

Unfortunately, two RGS articles did not make
it into either Part #1 or Part #2 of the SLAGA
newsletter.

One is a write-up on what Rich and SLAGA have
done with the Geocaching 101 training classes and
when the next one is scheduled.  The other is
about the St. Louis County Park Department's request
for help in gathering coordinates of 'special spots'
in their parks.  These would include interesting natural
formations or old house foundations.

Maybe we need to send out Part #3!  I can come
up with a few more articles to round it out.

(konopapw)