[GeoStL] Saturday Meeting and New cache

  • From: Dan Henke <thunder_monk@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 27 Aug 2004 19:11:29 -0700 (PDT)

-
Hey all,

I will be at the meeting for a little while on Saturday...not sure how long
though as I am expected to spend a little time at the family function. Also I
just completed a new cache tonight adn test walked it to make sure it will
work. It is in Rolla and is called Gentle Exercise...I will bring a copy of the
cache page in case it is still not approved. It will take about 1 1/2 hours to
complete but has 3 loggable parts so might be worth it. Also the Collector's
Cache is on the same trail so you might pick up 4. If you would like it for the
morning let me know and I will email the cache page to you.

Dan

Subject field