[GeoStL] Saturday Caching.

  • From: Andy Sims <yutty_666@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 26 Dec 2003 08:52:04 -0800 (PST)

-
Glenn,

To quote C3PO:

"Shutting up sir."

Everyone,

As for tommorrow, I've never done a group cache
outing.  Are we meeting inside IHOP or in the parking
lot?  How do we know who to look for?  What if I'm
late?  Should I wear the pink dress or the blue dress?

I'm probably getting a Geocaching hat from my
estranged wife later today, If I wear that will I be
pelted with rocks and garbage?

If we all wear our hats does that make us like a gang
or something?  I can work on some gang signs we can
do.

Could someone who has done a lot of these things email
me privately and tell me what to expect.  I'm shy
(nice way to say Generalized Anxiety Disorder with
Social Phobia) and meeting strangers in a public place
is awkward.

Maybe I'll just sit with my cache all night and wait
for Dan to show up.  I could make it bigger and sit
INSIDE of it!  I may have a 50 gallon drum somewhere.
"Help!  I'm Timmy and I'm trapped in the cache!" :-)

Subject field