[GeoStL] Sadly, three caches scheduled to be archived...

  • From: Jeff the Blue Bead Man <bluebeadman@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 15 Dec 2005 21:51:40 -0600 (GMT-06:00)

-
The permits have expired and most, but not all, active St. Louis cachers have
found the trio to be archived.  Sadly, the time has arrived to archive the St.
Stanislaus set of caches.  I could reapply for new permits, but there comes a
time for all caches to be archived.  Now is the time for these caches.  The St.
Stanislaus area is a wonderful area, and the caches have experienced a great
run, but it is time for someone else to put something there.  My plan is to
archive and pull the caches around New Year's day.  If you have yet to do this
awesome set of long hikes and very traditional caches and you want to complete
the caches, please make your plans accordingly.  Thanks!  :-)

-Jeff, the Blue Bead Man