[GeoStL] Re: SPAM-HIGH: Re: To all of our St. Louis Friends ... we thought you might enjoy this!

  • From: Susie Nelson <szcue@xxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2013 22:59:56 -0500 (EST)

Just below the article it is explained as this:

"Cache bombs refer to when many caches are placed at once in a smaller area,
causing an “explosion” on the map. Unlike power trails they don’t need to be in
a line and they are not necessarily placed with the goal of being easy to log"

Mmm, thinking Cliff Cave caches might just qualify for that!

Susie
Quailman2