[GeoStL] SLAGA; dues and no dues

  • From: "Jack Konecker" <jackkonecker@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 7 Dec 2005 13:26:37 -0600

-
> I will pay for a family membership and Bridget, who is
> reading this but cannot reply from work, hehehehe, will
> pay for the individual.
You and Bridget and Britney could all be covered under the
Household Contributing Membership for $15 and all three of
you would have equal chance during the 2 annual prize drawings.
But then if one of you won a prize, that would be it for the year.

> Can we get a 1$ discount off the cost of picnics
> if we are members? Hey... Never hurts to ask!

That was discussed, but we decided we'd see how things went
with the current setup for a year.  We didn't want to overcommit
our financial resources right from the start.

Many people don't know this, but besides donating a lot of their
free time to SLAGA activities, some members have been paying for
SLAGA expenses out of their own pocket, out of the goodness of
their heart.  But we shouldn't become dependent upon that.  (Not
that we would turn them down if they continued to do it!)

Subject field