[GeoStL] Re: SLAGA St Charles

  • From: Glenn <Glenn@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 06 Jan 2003 17:00:11 -0600

-
LOL !! I have moved this cache around a few times to give other areas of town a chance to know it is here. Many times in the past, folks told me that they never saw the page because they never looked that far away from home for caches so, they didnt know about SLAGA either. So, i am just sharing the love.

Now the St. Charles thing, just a coincidence.

**glenn
thats my story and i'm sticking to it!!

At 11:44 AM 1/6/2003 -0600, you wrote:
-
I note with amusement that the SLAGA cache "The Local News" has mysteriously
moved to St Charles- on the river front, no less.

Is there irony here??

John

Glenn
The SLAGA Mail