[GeoStL] Re: SLAGA County Challenge

  • From: Andrew Senger <asenger@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 20 Aug 2010 11:09:29 -0500

-
Dan,

When you think about it, let me know. Maybe you'll get me out of my rut, too!

Andrew

Andrew Senger
asenger@xxxxxxxxx
http://www.yawetag.net
"In the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king. He's also
postmaster and probably traffic cop, too. All the jobs for sports
referees are probably filled, though." --Lemel Hebert-Williams

On Fri, Aug 20, 2010 at 9:37 AM, Dan Henke <thunder_monk@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> -
> Unfortunately like everything else in my life at present Caching has been put
> on hold....I have done maybe 5 counties and had planned on combining caching
> with seeing old friends but even that has been put on hold....My FIL has
> moved to Rolla into a retirement community and because my spouse does not
> want him left alone too much we have been tag teaming between her, myself ,
> my oldest son and a friend to keep him company. Also in July I was presented
> with my first grandchild...Stormie Nicole and I am trying to spend as much
> time with her and the family as I can as well.........on top of all this and
> working 40 hours a week I put in about 25 to 30 hours a week volunteering for
> the local historical society...right now I am in the process of scanning,
> cataloging the PCHS photo collection and putting together a power point
> presentation for an upcoming meeting.....I hope this fall things will settle
> down enough to get the challenge done as well as doing some
>  great caching and caching up with my friends
> Extremely busy and hassled Dan (thunder_monk)

from this

 Missouri Geocachers Calendar --->