[GeoStL] (Royal Pain)

  • From: Glenn <GLNash@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 30 Nov 2002 20:28:35 -0600

-
Oooh, another good cache that hasnt been visited in awhile!! glenn

---------------------------
Newtron has visited  (Royal Pain).

http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache_details.asp?ID=17072

User comments:
You guys are SICK! Sick and twisted. No one in their right mind would put a cache there, let alone go find it... Except me ;^)

We spent 1.5 hours looking and were within 4 ft (25 ft vert.) of the cache when we gave up. During my "last look" when leaving I saw it plain as day. Great cache, in real good shape. Sorry, didn't have anything to leave except my car keys. Took two plastic smiley faces and a sense of accomplishment.

Thanks!

Newtron, Pixie and the old folks.

Glenn
St. Louis, Mo