[GeoStL] Re: River clean up .. No response?

  • From: Geocachette@xxxxxxx
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 19 Aug 2003 07:38:09 EDT

Thanks for the responses Mike & Glenn.  :o)
   I have already been.  He doesn't have a cache but he does have a signature
wall.  There were no unscheduled stops at the islands.  We did try to make a
scheduled stop at one island to plant a tree but the water elevation was too
low and no one brought waders.  Big disappointment for the tree-huggers on
board.  :o)

Georgie