[GeoStL] Re: Reminder: Caches to be Archived by 2006

  • From: Glenn Nash <Glenn.GeocachingAdmin@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 04 Dec 2005 09:43:02 -0600

-
I also keep a BookMark of Missouri caches that I have scheduled for
archiving.   This list changes frequently as caches come and go.
Generally when a cache makes it to the list it will be archived in about
a month if nothing is done.

I removed 4 caches today, one is remaining, I am sure that more will be
added soon.  This could be a vary handy list for those folks wanting the
challenge of finding a cache that has been "unfindable" for some reason.

http://tinyurl.com/87cqw

------------------
Another topic for discussion.....Public  Bookmark Lists,  their creation
and possible uses. . . discuss

Jack Konecker wrote:

> -
> //www.freelists.org/archives/geocaching/09-2005/msg00096.html
>
> Above is a link to a message that RGS put on
> this newsgroup a few months ago. At the
> Christmas party this evening, some of us
> were discussing which caches he was going
> to be archiving at the start of the next year,
> so I hunted the message down.

Subject field