[GeoStL] Re: Remember the Days

  • From: Cindy Spurr <leeharper13@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 3 Jun 2008 19:26:19 -0700 (PDT)

Gas prices don't bother me.
Heat don't bother me.
Humidity don't bother me.
Rain don't bother me...much.
Bugs don't bother me as long as I took a bath in OFF.
Working 10-12 hour days, they bother me.
Go after that FTF oh, yeah, but most are not dark accessible and since I'm
working from dark to dark, not possible.
Here's to July when I return to MO and with any luck:  8 hour days!  Priceless.

Cindy
aka VAEaglesFan

Want to learn about geocaching in Virginia? Visit http://www.vageocachers.org
Want to learn about geocaching in St. Louis? Visit
http://www.geostl.com/SLAGAPostNuke/index.php