[GeoStL] Re: RGS Dyslexia cache

  • From: Jack Anderson <pandyandy3@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 29 Dec 2005 10:55:04 -0800 (PST)

-
OK Glen, I'm at it again.  I said earlier that this is one Panda that will not
become extinct.

  You will be receiving a cache submission by me for the "By George, E's
Bohrered!" cache that I just placed.  Well actually not me, it was a gift given
at the SLAGA Christmas party that one of the Goldenboys received.  He was given
the option to (1) use the cache however he wanted, (2) place it where I had
laid it out and take ownership of it or, (3) place it where i had laid it out,
sign the log and be first-to-find, then I would submit it and then he could log
it.  He choose option number 3.  I went out this morning and check on the
waypoint and final location and all is fine.  I would not blame you one bit if
you go out there to check it in person yourself after my last fiasco before
approving it so if you want to go ahead.  When I do see the cache approved I
will email the goldenboys to log their find.

  Sorry for the last go round with "RGS Dyslexia".  It has been removed from
private property with only other geocachers knowing about it.  Now I have to
only live it down with RGS and I doubt if that will ever happen.  Oh well, it's
all in good fun.

  Jack (PandyAndy)
Glenn <GLNash@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
  -
All's well that ends well.

Didg Guy and Crashing Bore didn't get arrested, we found out where the park
boundaries are AND Didg Guy got a great FTF prize that I hear he is going to
split with everyone in SLAGA. Way to go DIDG!!! :-)

No need to crawl in a hole, just go bask and give it another go. Had I pulled
out my other map and cross-checked, I would have caught the boundary error
before it ever got going.

Next up, "Second Time Around" perhaps?

Glenn