[GeoStL] Re: RGS

  • From: Glenn <Glenn@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 06 Aug 2003 07:40:59 -0500

-

RGS is doing wonderfully.

Came thru surgery like a trooper and all the docs were very impressed.  He
was up and around a bit yesterday and was "indisposed" when I called
yesterday afternoon.  He needed to get all his "equipment" working before
leaving the hospital. He should be coming home today as soon as the Docs
kick him out.

When JoA had the same thing done she took 2 days off to lay around then
went  back to work. I dont think they are gonna slow the old guy down
much.   :-)

In the "old days" this operation was a 10 day hospital visit and a month or
so recovery time assuming all went well. Things sure have changed!

Glenn

At 10:50 PM 8/5/2003, Mike Griffin wrote:

>-
>Any word on Rich? I just got home from a Looooonnngggg meeting at scouts
>and was wondering if anyone had heard anything...
>Mike

> the Subject field

Subject field