[GeoStL] Re: Quiet

  • From: Michael Rogers <mrogers07@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2013 05:44:34 -0800 (PST)

I am basically recovered from my Howell Island/Cave Spring adventure. Not
feeling too bad. We bought some extra stuff yesterday, so we are good on the
storm front (no pun intended) as well. I have also been working on some MOGA
routes for fun, but that's about it. All is pretty good in general. :)

-Michael