[GeoStL] Re: Quad Cities is now EVANSVILLE...

  • From: Laurie Elfrank <lwatermann@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 31 Dec 2007 10:54:09 -0600

Sounds like a great time! Any pictures?

-Laurie (Denmother)> Date: Mon, 31 Dec 2007 10:39:00 -0600> From:
bluebeadman@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> Subject: [GeoStL] Quad
Cities is now EVANSVILLE...> > -> Ok, have the final plans been finally
finalized? I don't think so...> > What a great weekend! Nine of us found
something like 93-94 caches over the weekend in the Evansville, IN and
Owensboro, KY areas and we had a blast doing it! What an interesting mix of
people, thoughts, and ideas--it was truly a very unique experience! Everyone
from the youngest member of the group (13) to the eldest member (Hmm, and
exactly how old will NOT be revealed) had a lot of fun. We were even joined by
a ghost at one point. And yes Katy, I do see the ghost in the webcam picture!
No one killed anyone else--what a relief! The teenagers actually inspired and
earned the respect, if not tested the patience, of the older generation. What a
great addition to the trip! Opposites actually came together to find a bunch of
caches over the three days. I am very proud to have been a part of such an
interesting trip. Thanks Team SLAGA! We'll do it again sometime soon in Quad
Cities!> > Now, everyone have their GPS or do we need to go back to that U of
Southern Indiana forest to find it again??? :-P Good, all GPS units found. And
who's turn is it to run a red light? Oh wait, all THREE vehicles have done
that--go figure! > > -Jeff, the Blue Bead Man> > -Jeff, the Blue Bead Man> > >