[GeoStL] Re: Probing Questions

  • From: "Barbara Hunt" <barbarastl@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 29 Dec 2003 16:59:51 -0500

-
Andy,

There's a guy whose ID is deermark, and here's what it says on his profile page: "I started geocaching on July 1, 2001. My wife Daggy soon joined me. We love sharing a activity that we both enjoy so much. We have two granddaughters. My nephews Kepnfit and Kikster joined us in the summer of 2002 and together we are the core of Team Dragon Along."

Apparently, it means that his two grandaughters are looking for a fight. :)

Barbara

On Mon, 29 Dec 2003 13:47:25 -0800 (PST)
 Andy Sims <yutty_666@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
-
I'v been seeing dominos and marbles in caches that say
"deermark team dragon" or something like that on them.

What's that all about?

Is it a really obscure calling card item or some side
game going on.

Also, where do geocoins come from?

I never did finish my "I got in a fight Geocaching"
story I was telling the other day.  Oh well, it can
just be mysterious. :P

Still a little sore from Saturday,

Andy (Yutty)