[GeoStL] Re: Premium Caches

  • From: Andrew Senger <asenger@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 7 Jun 2009 19:41:58 -0500

-
That's funny. Last I heard, they knew about the loophole but decided
not to fix it.

Bernie, if I remember correctly, a premium member has to click the
"Log this cache" link on the cache page and forward that link to the
non-premium member. I could be wrong, though -- it's been a while.

Andrew Senger
asenger@xxxxxxxxx
http://www.yawetag.net
"In the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king. He's also
postmaster and probably traffic cop, too. All the jobs for sports
referees are probably filled, though." --Lemel Hebert-Williams